Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Praised One Of My Posts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 9, 2003 13:31:20 UTC

That is why you were slandered.

Robert,

Mike has such animosity towards me that anyone who associated with me in any way becomes open to the same slander.

It all started 16 months ago when Mike began posting on this forum. I had been posting for over a year at that time without any slander or animosity being used on this forum. The forum included some rather learned persons. Alexander, a professor at an American school who was trained in Russia was foremost. My view is that Harvey, a real philosopher, was next. DoctorDick, who was promoting his unified theory. Then a bunch of bright younger people of all faiths including Islam and atheism. We all got along with spirited discussion that were not personal until Mike came in.

His posts were immediately personal and slanderous. He and Harvey had long discussions in which Harvey was urging him to seek psychological help. Mike just responded that both his parents were psychologists. So he was above that.

I just reflected Mikes posts. But he usually one upped me until they became obsene. Then I apologized. But soon thereafter, Mike started slandering me and almost everybody else on the forum. Finally we all just stopped responding to his posts. And then the forum closed down for two months and most of the contributors went elsewhere and stayed there. I only came back because Mike sent me an email asking me to. Guess he had nobody to slander.

Now Mike hides his remarks about me in posts to others. It must be that he is obsessed with me.

You can judge for yourself whether or not Mike needs help.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins