Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Do Not Start Something You Cannot Finish

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 8, 2003 22:14:53 UTC

I have been leaving you alone. But you insert slander of me in your responses to others that have nothing to do with me.

You did so at the top of this thread in a response to Robert Garfinkle, in which you slandered him as well. Now you are trying to make amands with him. Fat chance.

This forum will eventually get sick of you just like it did before closing down in November of 2003. At that time barely any poster was willing to answer your posts.

Fortunately all those disenters have gone away. I would have too except that you sent me a private email telling me that the forum was up. Then you proceeded to continue to slander me.

I would just go away if it was not so much fun to kick you as.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins