Comparing Yanniru's post with mine at
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/25260.shtml, at first I might almost agree.
1) My post asked questions; Yanniru answered
them only by writing,"What's your point?"
They were QUESTIONS. I didn't make a point.
The TRUTH would be a good answer. But as they say,"In war, the TRUTH is the first casualty."
Yanniru provided propaganda, not truth.
2) My motives are purely pro-American. Unlike Yanniru, I do not call Saddam Hussein "practical and intelligent." I do not know much about him but I know that he is a big fan of Joseph Stalin.
3) My comparisons are reasonable to ask. This is an astronomy forum, not a war dance forum. This is a place for the hard questions and the big picture, however disturbing. Surely anyone who is truly an astronomer at heart can see the big picture must be looked at without any falsification. Yanniru's comparisions between Hussein and Osama Bin Laden/Adolf Hitler are not historically revealing in the way he used them. They are propaganda ....they are not commentary to be digested by anyone who knows much about history.
4) My questions have still not been answered. Why not? Do you simply not KNOW the answers? Yanniru partially answered them, in a way. He said he is personally loyal to the Bush family -- for a past favor to himself personally. I have received no such past favor. So my loyalty is
to the U.S. Constitution under which I perceive a duty to ask pertinent questions.
5) If I believed my country had a shortage of ham-headed propaganda (and needed it), I would supply it, as Yanniru has.