Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dear Yanniru - A Mosul Caught In A Mermaid Delusion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on February 27, 2003 05:03:48 UTC

Dear Yanniru,

It was on the 23rd of March that I have caught this in mind. I went down with [+] spying on a late epic. All I saw was an strait White Caucasian Jew caught unconscious in his nerve. He lost all his diving suits and systems accept for his goggles equipt with temporary breathing. Then [+] went focussing down and what I sawwas a single believed to appearas a white female mermaid to be partly human and partly fish. Then [+] flashed some laser lights unnoticed. The mermaid appeared in its original form sucking something from the Mosul's right leg. I was told that ships were coming for the rescue of this Mosul. [+] viewed near where I saw a turtle utterly strange in its head formation giving signals to the Mermaid that 'it will get help..' So, I viewed the turtle that went into the dark, but there were more. I sense the presence of sea dinosaurs, of what was left from the past. I don't know whether the Mosul have been saved or not. [+] and I went off the area.

Conclusion

Mermaid: full purplr in very slight green (looks half-lizardand half-fish). It illussions by body colour luminous.

Victim: Single White Male Caucasian Jew. Doing holiday vacation while researching/spying.

Cause & Effect: Mosul was intrigued and tempted by the illusive appearance of Mermaid and did (strange sex) (conclusive genital repercussions) releasing hormones to feed or refresh (life?)... Something. p/s: Please accept this, because tehre were slight errors in explaining the whole, there is a memory failure in me.

Mermaid Origin: Northern Australia

Place of Act: Pontian~Tioman (Sea's)

Ezekiel

M1TE

http://www.megavision.com/benedict

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins