Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Murat, How About This?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on February 25, 2003 19:55:52 UTC

Since you think "out of the box" . . .
What if any such connection as you see
between 'Israel and English & U.S.' influences
have a biological underpinning the recognition of which
would allow the other side to manage better for
the benefit of all?
Specifically, I am thinking dualities -- Yin/Yang
gives way to two brain hemispheres which have differing faculties. I do not wish to freeze
one side to be dominant. I wish that each would see the function that the other performs and
rather than struggling for dominance, the two would
work together in recognition of good diversity plus good bio-engineering hygiene.
We have, as Buckminster Fuller said, the technical ability for each and every human on the planet to have the freedom of very wealthy persons AND have a healthy abundant wilderness/sustainable environment. But we can't do it with words. We have to work on many levels including miraculous and skeptical design levels.
In policy, this might mean
1) Stronger negotiations for hardheaded success values.
2) Less dependence on weapons PRECISELY because we are even more hardheaded in our negotiating and in our praying. Not hard-hearted.
This was only a general idea. The reference is to real technical competence.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins