Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hey, I Like To Cuddle Tooo Though...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 20, 2003 14:16:31 UTC

and im a manly man.. heh heh heh.. but please, dont say things like that to me, ill end up growing a mustache or financing a car i cannot afford.

and yeah i dont disagree at all, im thinking thats the whole reason people bothered to even develop languages methodology for deciphering and gaining that ever elusive command of reality. ironically, though, the more we strive to understand and control the forces that affect us, the more we realize that not only are the forces too innumerable to even consider, but they tend to exist in forms that are ever-increasingly out of our perceptability (i think i invented a word.) it almost seems as if animals and inanimate objjects have utltimately retreated to the unconquerable notion, "hey, whattrayagonna do? you are what youare... stupid humans" as if they've already evolved and we're the stragglers. i think someone should write a story about the discovery of 4 billion year old super advanced scripts written by ancient parameceum or rocks that ironically parrallel the current human situations of evolution of thought, the conclusion and final page of the script being "i, the rock, have finally realized my place in this universe, it is to be myself, to be the simplest, purest and most peaceful version, a stinking rock... im putting my pen down now" i dont remember the other animals and things being kicked out of eden ya know?
thus although there are notable differences amongst the variations of matter and other modes of existence, it seems it is increasingly evident that all, including us, exists in a reactive state as opposed a proactive one as there can only be one true initiator for any single system to be perfect, and this is the most difficult thing for the human ego to accept, total subjection to the will of the all... or something like that

peace and warm regards to you too

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins