Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Well I Never Disagree Or Agree, But I Bullshit Alot

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 20, 2003 10:27:18 UTC

and at current, this is where i stand...

consciousness, never dies. this notion in itself contradicts any sort of eternity. if one were to refer to death as change then maybe, but even then change, as all change, is a transition as opposed to a momentus shift. for instance where ever we see momentous change, the researcher tends to believe that every moment can be further broken down into an increasingly fundamental(purely transient)level of incrementation of constituents. meaning for every unit of measure, there seems to be smaller constitutional units whose discoveries seem to be leading to perfect transiency. if one were to look at the light shift in the visible spectrum, one could sense this reasoning.

origins: as this is god/science than i will try and refer to my version, which is abrahamic in origin. thelord is the creator and giver of all possibilities, it is an eternal "being" upon which all that is eternal gains it repective eternity.

it can be extrapolated that earthy/material life is "satan's" attempt at lordship, though ultimately, it is merely mimickery (i keep in mind that satan was once an angel of the lord, so it can be supposed that satan is that which represents the "idea" of rebellion/envy/yadda within the lords all-encompassing system, like all ideas of rebellion against perfection, it is doomed to eventually fail. i usually refer to this physical property of matter; that as a photon is caught in a bending path/spiral, its path begins to collapse and begins its own relative destruction, but a perfectly "straight" photon, can proceed into infinity, as i have a feeling that perfectly straight creates space and any deviation creates matter/or heat[but i dont know if its regarded as true, im not a physicist]) so getting back, satan is doomed to its own demise, because it does not follow the truth of which there is only one, but is attempts to create its own truth/salvation/eternity with its "own" wants/persepectives/yadda.

so eternal consciousness that is a part of that "way" which is accepting of reality, is like a straight path that goes on forever. whereas, deviation tends to cause that ever famous, iinward spiral that leads to matter/heat, which eventually only leads to its own demise into the constituents of energy. if you "believe" or your "soul"(being) is one that relies on material as its form of reality/consciousness(idol worship) than, your/that consciousness is doomed to spiral down and eventually form back into heat energy and you will "burn forever" in satan's hell. but those that subscribe their soul to the consciousness that follows "the straight path, will have eternal life. i know that this is very metaphorical, but thats how ive been doomed to think, i see patterns and verily readily forget details ever since i could remember (get it? hehe)

the lord/soul connection:
as i believe in causation (at every level of being) then i believe that my consciousness is a result of all previous soul activity. ive used the case of electrical/emf (note i dont discount the axion thing, but i dont understand what it is, or its general relative properties yet).
for instance; ill use my pool table example (note. pool table is perfect and void of all surface and air friction and the bumpers and balls are perfect in energy return for our own case) now lets assume(altogether now: kumbaya) that every new arrangement of the balls(units of existence) on the pooltable(universe) represent its own particular situation/thought/yadda. so lets begin *bang!* the cue ball is struck with x amount of energy and into the rack. according to the rest of the laws of physics (remember this is a perfect system without degraedation, to simplify) the balls react upon the table indefinitely. now if we understand the physics of a pool table then we'll notice that every new arrangement at any "moment in time" can only be the perfect product of the "moment in time" before it. we can incrementalize the timing and foretell(future) or recall (past) arrangements/thoughts/situations on the table at any time. we do this by understanding geometry and laws that expose the characteristics of bodies in motion. the law of the table for our purposes is how the lord guides and creates history/existence/consciousness.
so i would basically conclude that every arrangement on the table is part of the eternal lord process(every possible arrangement) and our present consciousness is just that, the result of the processional arrangement of the parts. time creates our present state, not our present state creates time (a face of the lord persay). this is what i believe is meant by the "chosen" people. as the lord, through this simple principle has already decided fate, your procession through life is merely those situations that are created. i know, i know once again i sound very unromantic, but i cant see past it. although i dont deny my "responsibility" in my life, but that is the product of who i am, i never "made" the decision, it "made" me. i hope its not too nutty, but dont blame me, all is the lords way, you wanna blame the real reason? good luck.. hehehe (just kiddin, there is no luck)

if theres something you didnt understand and you have the intestinal fortitude to have to wade through more of this stuff, then ill try and oblige

peace

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins