Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No Collapse Theory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 17, 2003 08:31:24 UTC

Dear jisbond,

Contrary to the views I experessed in that post- No Collapse Theory- my most recent work, which you can find in my Dark Matter Model of consciousness, suggests that Bohm Theory may be correct. In Bohm theory all physics is physical particles like Feymann, no fields , except that there exist 'hidden variables' that instantly know which path a particle should take. This is in contrast to the Feymann approach which requires knowledge of the future from anti-particles coming back from the future, but with no fields.

Both approaches to quantum mechanics dispense with fields- only particles exist. But one requires knowledge of the future and the other requires instantaneous knowledge of the environment each particle passes through- the so-called hidden variable.

What I have suggested in the Dark Matter Model is that the axion condensate of Dark Matter has instantaneous knowledge of the total environment of at least the planet and therefore is the medium of the 'hidden variables'. This is a profound step forward in the understanding of Bohm theory. Never before has anyone even thought that hidden variables required a medium let alone point out one that might exist.

So my previous take on reality- that it's all fields, and that particles are maya (illusion)- is inconsistent with my model of consciousness. If so, that it's all particles embedded in an axion condensate, then I would suggest that maya is the illusion that only particles exist, as the axion condensate is 99% of the mass and energy of the universe, at least in my model.

So this suggests that reality is the axion condensate and the particles are maya. That is not very satisfying to me. My gut feeling is that maya as particles and reality as the wave functions or fields they come from is closer to the truth. But the consciousness model says something different, that particles have continious existence but are only 1% of the universe.

Thank you jisbond for bringing this to my attention.

Warmest regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins