Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Are Your Credentials, Mike?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 17, 2003 07:44:26 UTC

In the past, Mike has insisted on knowing everybody's credentials for making statements.

Well, he has no credentials for making any statements in physics. He does not know if anything is rigorous or not in physics.

That is not to debase Mike's right to contribute to this forum. But he does not have the right to slander other people's ideas.

I do not blame him for trying. Afterall when the rest of us were in school he was a fork lift operator. He clearly is disadvantaged, except for spelling. He is a good speller. But as to meaning, he does not know what much of physics means.

Notice that he has not met my challenge to link us to a single article in physics that he has written. Even when he criticizes other people's work, he uses layman's terminology like delusional, which is of course slander.

Usually what one says about another reveals what that persons problems are. Last year many of the other posters questioned Mike's mental stability. I have not. I have not even called him delusional as he has me in an above posting. You can decide that for yourself regarding either of us.

But if Mike is true to course like last year he will become increasingly slanderous and strike out at everybody who has a better education than he. Last year most of the contributors to this forum decided to ignore Mike's postings.

It is too bad Mike has this tendency as he has revealed himself to be a rather clever fellow. But it seems that he is just unable to make a positive contribution to the forum. You new fellows will have to judge his behavior for yourselves this year.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins