Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Friend Jesus

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ted Kahaian on February 10, 2003 02:31:40 UTC

I do not put the Bible before Jesus. The Son showed us The Way, the Bible tried to record it. Jesus taught his desciples his new commandment of Love everyone as he had, he also taught them many things that they were told not to pass on... this shouldn't anger you. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit show those who are ready to see, seek and ye shall find, but don't expect the Bible to be the answer to all your questions, expect to find your answers through the path of the Lord. Love for all, love all, love thy neighbor,.... you choose the phrase you like, but then live it. At the last supper, when Jesus kneeled down and washed everyones feet, his point was this: If I, the Son of God, am able to serve you... why can't you do the same for anyone you should encounter? A true Love for all. Jesus didn't just Love everyone, Jesus WAS Love.

Peace and Love be with you

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins