Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dear Andy Re: 2463.shtml

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by William G Melchiorsen Jr on March 24, 2000 18:48:10 UTC

Both old and new testiments promise that God will put his laws in our hearts and minds. Excuse me if you are offended that I looked within and found god in my heart and mind before I ever studied the bible. The bible is a signal to noise ratio of the clear word of god in the beginning. The clear signal of god resides everywhere so why not allow god to reach us through personal experience before we read any book?
How dare bible thumpers limit god on god`s ways of reaching out.
Einstein thought that god had made him an authority because of Einsteins own contempt for authority. I don`t accept humans as my reference over God. So it goes. No church, no translation of anything, nothing comes between god and myself. Amen. Allah. YHWH, Om...
tweet tweet blah blah
Pax

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins