Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Two Questions- Three Answers

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 7, 2003 13:26:04 UTC

Dear Mario,

First of all I wish to mention that Judaism in its High Holyday service has a prayer for doubt, extolling its virtues. I am not recommending conversion to Judaism. I am just sad that so much good stuff was not carried over to subsequent religions like Islam and Christianity.

Next, from your post:
***"Humans are in control of their own destiny."
Does this rule out a divine plan, in your eyes? ***

It would if it were true. But my life is out of my control. When I was a student I controlled my own destiny. The more I studied, the higher my grades. No longer true.

Revelations even says this with two possibilities: It could happen in the next few years or it could happen in 1,000 years. Both dates seem too soon based on physics.

But not to worry. By then (1000 years)we humans will all be able to migrate elsewhere via the axion condensate in Dark Matter. The end of Revelations even implies some sort of mass migration.

For the detailed physics of how this will happen, I will send you my paper. "A Dark Matter Model of Consciousness". Just request it by writing yanniru@netscape.net. I'll attach it to the reply

Regards,
Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins