Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Could Unicorns Be Tanks?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 5, 2003 14:47:55 UTC

I like present day interpretations of scriptural prophecy.

For example:

"Malachi 1:3: "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the DRAGONS of the wilderness." "

Esau could refer to Islam today. He is the father of Islam after Abraham. The "I" could be the western Judea-Christian world.

It could be a prophecy of Bush's intentions to get control of mideast oil. A right wing Washington think tank, (the name escapes me) composed of the Hawks of Bush's Adminstration, like Rumsfeld and Wolfowich(Sp?), have written of this intention in detail, predicting that the world will begin to run out of oil in 2020, and that we had better get our hands on as much as possible as soon as possible.

No idea who or what the DRAGONS are in this interpretation.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins