Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Is An Example Of Sandbagging

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on January 21, 2003 12:42:49 UTC

Mike first sent me an email that he claimed was sent to John Huggins. In this email addressed to John, he claimed that he was being blocked from this forum and was asking John what he had done to deserve such a punishment. He suggested that it might have been his use of profanity and he discussed the various forms of profanity.

This of course was a complete lie on the part of Mike Pearson. He was trying to make me believe that he was kicked out of the forum. So in my reply I expessed my wonder at how he could possibly be blocked, as he could merely register under a different name, as he has done in the past morwe than a half dozen times.

He of course was trying to get me to say something stupid or revealing that he could use against me on this forum. That is called sandbagging in military circles. You can decide if he succeeded.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins