Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Everything Is GODs Creation. And So On...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert G. Garfinkle on January 19, 2003 04:36:59 UTC

Everything is GODs creation.

And there are millions of interpretations of the bible. We all interpret it differently. Every one of us. Even those who don't believe, have their belief.

So, the only things in common that we share between us is that fact that we are different and interpret differently (of course), and we gather together as a group to share our common beliefs.

It's amazing how much energy we expend trying to convince each other what is right or wrong and how we should live our lives.

Just live it. Acting good towards others is a good thing in my opinion. I do it, but it is up to all others to act as they see fit.

As for the ten commandments (Thou shalt not... whatever).

Do we really need guidelines as to how to act towards our fellow persons? Yes, it would appear that quite a few individuals do need to read these word of wisdom. But wouldn't you think for a moment that common sense would drive a person to do what is right? Or am I way off base and give the common sense in people too much credit.

I reap what I sew. I am responsible for what I do, and most important I am accountable for my actions.

As for where I will end up when I die. Well, read a new post (or search for it) called memories. I am going to write it now.

Robert

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins