Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Okay...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on January 4, 2003 02:42:50 UTC

It may take me a while to find since my biblcal software's latin file got corrupted the whole program refuses to work and I can't access my hebrew dictionary. When I can get it up and working I'll gladly provide the word.

The English word for year obviously refers to those 365 days on our calander. Which actually just got me thinking... Is the hebrew year as long as the roman one. Wait not its 5 days shorter, I think,

(In fact everybodies favorite creations Dr. Hovind had a thoery about why all the ancients were off by 5 days when everything else was basically perfect when it came to the calander. He theorized that that earth used to have a slightly diffferent orbit before the flood. Since in his thoery the flood was cause by an Ice comet hitting the north pole and freezing it, which explains foraen mamoths, but that another topic. Any way the comet altered the orbit of earth. A long strech, but if done correctly it could be done espcially if the mass that is moving earth is ice instead of rock. Any way back to the topic at hand...)

so unless they work that into the tranlation he is younger, but still really really old.

Also the even if it was related to the moon, having children at 6 is a really bad idea in the first place.

By the way scientists revised the age of the universe to be 11.1 bilion to 20 billion years old. That is a 50% error and we're supposed to trust that? When they get down to like less than 1% then they might have something, but seriously would you fly in a plane that had a 50% chance of crashing.

Oh in more news (good if your an evolutionist) there appears to be evidence of a violation of the 2nd law of Thermal Dynamics. I think its not firm proof yet, but it is on the really tiny scale of things so prehaps the 2nd law has a limit. There was also something about the reactions requiring much more energy or last a very short time I can't remember, sorry. I;m sure everyone will know about it here if becomes major.

Oh wait I found the link here you go:
http://physicsweb.org/article/news/6/12/14#4

Thanks for reading.
-Aaron V.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins