Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Akashic Records Suggest Existence Of Time Dimension

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on November 22, 2002 15:43:07 UTC

My guess is that the time dimension, going back in time at least, exists and that the Akashic records is merely the ability to go back along this dimension and view all that ever happened without interfering with it (read only).

I base this on the fact that I first encountered this term in reading the literature of Theosophy, Madam Blavesky(sp?) in particuliar, who wrote about it in the late 1800s before time was thought of as a dimension. Records were the only terminology that could represent what the theosophists were experiencing. But they were clear that they could view evewrything. Nothing faded away.

The existence of this information was probably known in certain circles long before Theosophy. After all the theosophists learned about it from the Buddhists, according to the theosophists. But I have never seen reference to it in Buddhist literature.

So do you think the time dimension is real? Perhaps the future time dimension displays all that could possibly happen, and we collectively get to choose what will come into firm existence in the present moment. So the future portion of the time dimension would contain the fuzziness the above post spoke of.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins