Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Excellent Post Dima, But...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 17, 2002 22:44:38 UTC

this information and techniques have been available generally for thousands of years, rather than never published before.

No one is above another in opportunities available, and never has been.

Assorted churches are based on original proper spiritual practices, even if they are now corrupted for the sake of power. And from what I've seen, no organization is exempt from corruption.

The Gnostics, Pagans, Witches, Naturists, Animists, Egyptians, Jews, Early Christians, Aborigines, Schizophrenics and many others including myself, claim Direct Revelation.

One of the main problems on Earth is the uniqueness and special Relationship, that certain religions claim they have.

The problem is not with lack of availability of Direct Assistance. It is that: "Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first drive mad with power."

Further clarified as: Lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil. The first half of this statement suggests that the Great White "Father" is responsible for the temptation we experience, and that we will almost inevitably go for it. The second half suggests that once we do go for it, we are helplessly bound by it, and cannot escape;- that we require extraction by an outside Agency.

But then; one must ask what positive purpose could an educational agent have in putting us through such a thing.

The apparent answer is that in order to be trusted to exercise free will properly, as gods in our own right, then we must have all knowledge of wrong and right. Socrates' "right opinion" is not good enough. Experiential knowledge is required for strength of integrity of ethics.

It is said by one person that the first entity we meet when exiting this life is the Interrogating Angel, who asks "What have you learned, and whom have you helped?"

In another scenario, the Angel demands: "Show me your scars!"

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins