Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
...not Cosmotiger's Paradigm

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on November 10, 2002 20:31:18 UTC

Cosmotiger writes:
"...virtually everybody has my respect initially. I take a judicial view of it, you have my respect unless you prove yourself unworthy of it. Considering I respect most people, this says a lot for your idiocy. I'm permanently done responding to you."

1) You admit you appointed your self to a judgeship unless you will state who else appointed you. Also, attorneys and judges do not use run-on compound sentences in their judicial documents.
2) I did not prove myself unworthy, and you have not proven it either. Wil you are claiming to be a graduate student in science at Princeton, it is amazing how casually you toss around the term "proof."
3) You say you respect most people (should read "persons"), but I think you do not even know most persons in your life very well. To respect "most persons" in the entire world
would be an even more impossible assignment. Yet you have weighed in with your opinion about matters of historical vastness and national policy, so perhaps you are talking about the second case. You claim to "respect" most persons in the entire world even without knowing them. And for some crazy set of unproven criteria, you say you do not respect me.
4) You imply I exemplify "idiocy" as you call it.
Yet most persons in the world are less respectful of your academic standing. I served in the armed forces to protect the freedom of thought that shelters your long maturation process. Since you are still mentally a teenager in science, you are forgiven for your outbursts of anger. Heck, the same is true of Ruquist.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins