Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Take On The Madness...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Scott Abernathy on November 8, 2002 18:31:44 UTC

I think that Michael W. Pearson might possibly be all of the people in this forum, including myself.

This seems weird but it would fit in with Mike's pathological tendencies toward psychological dysfunction. I hope this is not true, for if it is then Mike is writing this message as we speak.

Also, for those of us who have been around for a while - don't forget about the "network" that Mike has spoken about in the past. This "network" has kept him from acquiring work in many institutions (looney, looney, looney) and he would have us believe in his conspiracies.

This whole forum may have been set up so that Mike could explore the vast personalities that exist in his psyche. It might even be that a psychologist is directing him to do so as part of his therapy.

What say you Mike, or Harv, or Mario, or Nick, or Aurino, or whomever you are at this time!

Scott (maybe!?!?!?!)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins