Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Aurino Souza Explains "South American Justice" To Us

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on November 8, 2002 17:12:37 UTC

Aurino writes:
"I could care less who came up with this madness, but I'm truly disappointed that madness has become the only thing this forum is about. Since Mike started the madness thing, he's fully guilty as far as I'm concerned.

"Think about it. Who came up with the PermanentWish Language Removed in the first place? Was this peace angel rubbish ever relevant?"

We are learning from it. We see your sense of justice is very underdeveloped. Rush to judgement
in every day discourse with the rest of your cohort on this forum, and show the method which has so damaged the country from which you came.

Science is here to prevent flimflam artistry but you make implied social contracts with anonymous flimflam artists.

You are new in North America. You described
tragic squalor in the land of South America from
which you came. But your influence here will
take this continent down the same road. People will suffer for your laziness, dishonesty and
emotional self-indulgence (angry conclusion-jumping)
We have plenty of dark-minded influences here already, and you immediately seek their company and try to create the squalor of mind from which you emigrated so recently.
Have you read Carl Sagan's book, The Demon-Haunted World/Science as a Candle in the Dark?
Or do you just read Language Removed?
One more thing. You stated you thought Albert Einstein was an idiot...were you kidding?

You really had me going for a while.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins