Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
How Can Matter And Anti Matter Recombine

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by littlefish on November 8, 2002 15:26:00 UTC

Dear Richard,
I hope you would understand that I respect your personal beliefs about the idea of creation. You seemed to be saying that there wasn't a singularity because the idea of a singularity is to push omega up to one, which it clearly isn't. And if you try to push the singularity up to omega value one then you're struggling to look for mass. I'm sure you know the story. Creating dark energy and dark matter will not fill the bill as this is only a mathematical assumption, because even if the higs boson could be found, the atomic structure is broken. What I mean by this is that the elements cannot have formed in a bb universe because:
a)
Omega is clearly one percent of the observable universe. This is why you let yourself down in an argument. percent of the observable universe
b)
the idea of the bb universe is a proposition that is in contradiction with observation in that the supercluster models developed by Tully could not have had time to coalesce in the time allowed for by the bb.
c)
You stated in a previous post that matter and anti matter have recombined, which left me scratching my head. Anti hydrogen has now been produced and the BBC are reporting that 50,000 anti hydrogen atoms are in existance. If hydrogen and anti-hydrogen come into contact, the result is annihilation. That means pure energy. The results of these observations are available now on the internet.]\

regards paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins