Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Is Not GODLY

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Cliff Riley on November 8, 2002 13:13:59 UTC

All this talkin' bout spam is making me hungry and thirsty for the good lords presence. I hopes that Mike will stop this attack on the good people of the God and science forum.

It all reminds me of a story......

Once as a child I told my mommy and daddy that I would not go to school cause all I needed to know could be found in grand-daddy's shop. They told my that if I graduated I could be the first Riley to come out of the schoolin' system. I refused their pleas and quit and worked in the shop. 5 years later I ruptured my spleen and almost died. The moral here is that sometimes you gotta believe what the parents are telling you is the truth even though you would rather be spending time with greasy car mechanics and reading the trader for the latest wheels and deals. I hope this all makes sense to you because it all goes back to the lord almighty.

I think they you, Mike Pearson, can still be a humble man of the lord if you would just put aside your feelings of inadequacy and insecurity. I know impotence is a horrible affliction but you can overcome. Maybe we can still be friends afterall. Peace out, angels!

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins