Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Show Us Your Most Recent Five Posts About This Forum's Topics

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on November 8, 2002 05:51:56 UTC

An anonymous person with no resume or last name
but called Mark wrote the post above
with these lines:
"Mike's idiocracy has landed himself right in the center-of-attention spotlight. Normaly the bad kid in the back of the classroom will continue to be just that, the "bad kid", so long as his ego continues to be fed. How do you feed his ego you may ask?..."

Mark, you are mistaken. I am not a bad kid
in the back of the classroom. I come from
a good background, care about people, and
have a better education than you.
I have posted my resume, hometown, and mostly
on-topic content. I have posted only around 10 percent of this forum's posts, according to the archives. Yanniru has posted more, and so has Harv. Far from being the bad kid in the back of the class, I was a military newspaper editor
and maintained a high gpa in college. I have
good recommendations from several employers and
am not anonymous on this forum.

Whoever my accuser "Mark" is, he has not been posting much content, but only harrassment like above. He is invited to show us the most
recent five posts sent to these astronomy forums with content other than this kind of spam.
If he does not try to show his value to the forum, I suggest he is lacks commitment
to astronomy or the forum's best interests.
I at least try to explain my position when challenged.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins