Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Do Not Respond To Yaniru's Posts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on November 2, 2002 17:23:25 UTC

I deny his assertions. He was blacklisted by the U.S. government, by the way, according to his own story. His story is that he was right and they were wrong. I think there must be two sides to it.
Ruquist is a convert to what he understands to be Judaism, which he insists is Jesus' religion. He said Jesus did not come for "Gentiles" like me. There are many crazy posts on this forum, and Ruquist is the biggest single source.
He told us he had dropped "Yannopoulus" from his name by his ex-wife's insistence. But he continues to use part of her name in this forum.
That, when combined with his other behaviors suggests to me that he does not care what people think. I do care what you think, and I am replying honestly with real benefit as the purpose. These discussions have a long history.
It seems to be a modus operandi of two bad guys
trying to cover their scientific vulnerabilities to have Ruquist and Harv the anonymous try by painting me in their own colors again and again after a year... instead of answering my posts point by point with good science or theology or agnostic reasoning.
Ruquist has spammed my posts so many times that it is just more nonsense to pretend the issue is science. I am very pro-science and easy to talk with unless you are in your high-and-mighty mode.
Nicholas could realize, upon reading his own posts, that he was in that mode. You say it was just a casual discussion (of these matters which
help program the future)? That IS the very mood
of being High and Mighty; you're like Q on
Star Trek, the next generation, except neither of us has the magical powers to back it up.
If you're going to discuss morality, genocide, guilt, or anthropology as if you are Mr. Smarty,
you should not think that "casual" disregard for the facts is anything but deeply offensive, both for the persons you are discussing and for anyone
who really cares about the subject.
Sincerely,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins