Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Like This But We Shouldn't Send All Nuclear Families T' Nevad

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on October 27, 2002 06:15:38 UTC

Harv wrote:
"I don't see how anyone could reasonably expect a random beginning to be stock full of the ingredients for our world to evolve as it has. In any case, I wish more atheists would go to Vegas and put coins in slot machines. My only guess is that atheists simply don't gamble enough. They have no idea what random luck really buys them. Perhaps Vegas needs to lower their hotel prices so that more atheists can visit?"

Ha ha and ha... I don't know what they say, but if they say that, your math beats them. I don't care whether it actually began that way.
I mean, I'll concede to whichever actually did occur. I only know your math is right on this one.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins