Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Oops...sorry...I Should Not Reply To Posts Frm Ruquist's Nickam

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on October 26, 2002 16:01:08 UTC

A few posts below, I wrote that I would not respond to posts from any nicknames for him.
I try to keep my word. Sometimes it's beyond my
control or powers, but this one I will keep.
I will only respond to posts after he no longer
uses his ex-wife's name in his nickname, as he reported that she requested). This is because
he took such offense at my harmless nicknames for him. I am very sorry if our argument cluttered up the forum for folks who may have wanted more
conversation about the topics emblazoned across
the website. In some degree, such arguments ARE
within the topic area. I just don't think our argument is being conducted by rules of science at all, and I won't go on with it on this site.
Previous posts, if the record is preserved, would provide plenty of insight into the matter and show
off enough warts. May God forgive as appropriate.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins