Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Stated That Alan Watts....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 25, 2002 11:09:37 UTC

That was your most obvious lie and you admitted it already. There are many others. It started with you accusing me of being a liar when I am not. Then you began making up things that you claimed I said and called me a liar just because of your lies. The last example is when you said that I am not a god, implying that I had claimed to be a god. An earlier one is your claim that I had a "pet nuclear control project". That is a lie. The list goes on.

Now I can see where all of your lies may be do to a faulty memory or just plain stupidity. But nevertheless, you do your best to defame my character, especially when you call me a liar. So you cannot be excused for stupidity, which you have also admitted, because your intentions are with malice.

You exhibit the same malice towards others on this forum making you the most obnoxious contributor to this forum. That I cannot understand as it is abundantly apparent that you are crying for respect. If you were to behave respectfully, then you might get some in return. But instead you resort to name calling.

You have been told all this by others on this forum, but have yet to reform. Unless you change your ways, you will not get respect on this forum or anywhere else in life for I fear that your behavior here is probably no different from how you appraoch eveybody else in your life.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins