Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Who "beat" Alexander, Harv? Nobody.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on October 25, 2002 03:09:21 UTC

Y'all wrote:
"What ever happened to the Russian fellow... Alexander, if my memory serves me right?***

"Beaten. Defeated. He was a sore loser and took his ball elsewhere to play."

How do you know what is up with Alexander these days? Are you guessing, or did you actually
correspond with him and get his side of things?
It's not right to represent him having that attitude without his permission unless you can
quote his statement to that effect or offer
strong evidence. I assumed he learned a few things, and made his points, and was busy with
other parts of his life, and needed more time
to think about some of the topics. I don't know why he assumed I was a Creationist for so long.
In fact, it was completely unbelievable. Only a bunch of liars without conscience would do it, but maybe he was a creation of a group of insiders.
Maybe he was a fake character written by one of your minions.
Two anonymous folks with only one name.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins