Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: God Loves All

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by jcsfriend on March 13, 2000 18:44:44 UTC

you sound kind of confused, you despise closed mindedness, you want the truth but not the truth of the bible.our time in this world is short.if the bible is the truth and your not intrested then your really missing out.i dont go along with most of the different teachings conserned with christianity .ive done my own digging and found that jesus is the christ fortold from the beginning not only in the bible ,but you can even see him proclamed in the constilations.look at the scorpian,theres a man standing above it being stung on one foot and stepping on it with the other foot.this same man is holding back a giant serpent from obtaining the crown of the eternal kingdom.orion is a man who is holding a lions head in one hand and a club in the other ,one foot is raised above another enemy and from the same foot flowes the river of the judge and theres a giant sea monster who has his front feet in the river, as if to show that its already been judged even befor its compleat destruction.theres a lot in the stars but theres also a lot in the bible.there both some times vary hard to see,it takes work.i personally believe that the subjucts of science and god are vary compatable.from my experance ,digging into it produces astonishing results ,its changed my life,youd be astonashed if you knew how much.check it out,not just a yea,yea,ive heard it and seen it befor kind of thing but a real search. later dude

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins