Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Answers

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 24, 2002 03:23:47 UTC

(1) God

(2)If by Order you mean laws of matter and energy, they are the properties of matter that are common to all matter; and they are properties of energy that are common to all forms of energy.(At least in my opinion)

(3)The incomprehensible number of different combinations of atoms and molecules x the incomprehensible number of atoms and molecules that can create life at any given point on earth x the billions of years that these reactions(which take fractions of second for each to occur) had to "get it right"

(4)If there was, it was lost when the first sin against God took place. Why else would God send Jesus for our salvation? You don't need to save something unless there is a chance of losing it. It seems to me that a perfect analogy for humanity would be the Titanic: Impressive when first created, Marvelous to see, Sinks on her maiden voyage.

(5)Both

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins