Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Anytime.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phillip Martin on October 24, 2002 01:14:31 UTC

You are welcome. If you have problems with our computer, feel free to ask me. However, I do have a service charge for services rendered. I will allow you a special introductory offer. You owe me about $3.84, but if you get it to me by Monday, I'll only charge you $3.00. Its nice to be of help to you. To optimise your RAM, it will be $5.00 + tax, and for any addiotional questions I will charge you $4.50. I am trying to start a computer-repair business. Remember, I know where you live, and have seen where you sleep... just joking. It was free. I will not charge you anything. lol. Ahh, I crack myself up. A friend of mine did that to me a couple years ago... I was scared to death, until he told me he was joking. He said it would be $50!, but he did tell me he was joking... the next day!

If you want me to optimise your RAM and resources, I need a list of the startup programs. I did it to my computer, but thats only because I play video games on it all the time. You won't need to do it unless you play games a lot.

Let me know if that helps or not, it may be other things other than the temp files.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins