Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not That There's Anything Wrong With That !...IF..

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 23, 2002 04:47:41 UTC

you don't use it as a licence to be cruelly deceptive.
If you have read my other posts on the forum,
you know I don't have any problem with Jews per se.
In truth, I can hardly believe when you say you are a Jew, since you are careless. I sometimes suspect you are a troll pretending to be a Jew,
because your responses to my posts have treated them as if they make less sense than the dinosaurs on the ark. You have answered me probably more than 200 times with a twerpy
one-liner that was more like a disruption than
a conversation. Your dialogue is not honest
with me. And you have been carelessly provocative. For these reasons, I think the Jewish Defense League should have told you to shut up.
I do not think it is controversial that you have
done the things I just described. And I think those constitute a deceptive pattern for which I called you by that short pejorative word.
I think you're still bitter over the first few times I disputed your pet nuclear weapons control
idea. But instead of a conversation, you grew a grudge. That's too bad.
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins