Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Never Said Reality Is A Fact

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Pursel on October 21, 2002 14:36:50 UTC

I said the reality most people know is the reality taught.

First I am chilidish and then dangerous as you commented.

Then you agree with my assumption while advancing the discussion to fundamental reality. Of course no one knows what is fundamental reality. That is my point. The reality taught is only one reality. My equation is specific to reality taught and no other. I disputed my own equation as I said it is a parody. It was set up as a Catch 22 only to point out the fallacy of relying on the meaning of things as taught.

So please finally realize the equation is a joke to point out how restrictive teaching can delude one into believing there is only one reality and that this reality is a fact because we were told so.

Academics can play with this reality thinking all they want but they are not the main stream of life. It is the mainstream of life that has been seduced into the belief of only one reality.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins