Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Sorry Says The Machine

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by S.H. Le on February 24, 2000 14:05:01 UTC

I'm sorry says the machine, Thank you for waiting says the tape recording, trying to connect you says the voice in the vacuum at the end of the line.

I'm sorry that sister is not in working order. Please verify your brother and try him again. I'm sorry that mother is out of service. thank you for waiting, that father you have reached is a temporary disconnect.

I'm sorry that landlord is not in working order. Please verify your neighborhood and try it again. I'm sorry those repairs are out of service. Thank you for waiting, that official you have reached is not reachable at this time.

I'm sorry that water is not in drinking order. Please verify that sunlight and try it later. I'm sorry that blue sky is out of service. Thank you for waiting, those flowers and trees are permanently disconnected.

I'm sorry that country is not in working order. I'm sorry that planet is out of service. Please verify that godhead and try much later. Thank you for waiting, that universe has been dis-

-Eve Merriam-

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins