Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Bible Vs Church

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on February 23, 2000 14:59:57 UTC

: 10 commandments jesus said to follow thy fathers commandments. no place in the bible is there a description of what jesus looks like. paul wrote 2/3 of the new testement and said men with long hair shall be shamed.so i find the fact most churches are in violation of gods laws in fact make no images of me or my creation{10 comandments} we have false jesus with long hair in our churchs and bibles ect. leanardo de vinchy start the falseness.cathlics 700straight years have had only italian popes. whos winning ! bzrd here: "What is truth?", was the question posed by Pontious Pilate to Christ almost 2000 yrs ago; surely Pilate was a wordly man of his day. Yet, when confronted with The Truth Incarnate, he chose not to see and was blind; his words only serving as a testamony to the worlds rebellious rejection of the Truth. Your name implies that you have found the truth; do you know something that Pilate didn't?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins