Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Yikes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tön on February 21, 2000 17:04:47 UTC

: tell me your love of chaos won't rule you into dissipation tell me you can align with what is good and overcomes chaos and tell me that harmony is arising and the brighter the light the darker the shadow and tell me good morning okay

----- When all the world recognizes beauty as beauty, this in itself is ugliness. When all the world recognizes good as good, this is itself is evil.

Indeed, the hidden and the manifest give birth to each other. Difficult and easy complement each other. Long and short exhibit each other. High and low set measure to each other. Voice and sound harmonize each other. Back and front follow each other.

...it's not that each thing has to cancel each other out, but their need for each other...chaos and order, bright and dark.

Tön

P.S. First two paragraphs taken from the TAO TEH CHING.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins