Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Bible Vs Church,good Point!& The Pope?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by TIGGA on February 21, 2000 05:33:18 UTC

: 10 commandments jesus said to follow thy fathers commandments. no place in the bible is there a description of what jesus looks like. paul wrote 2/3 of the new testement and said men with long hair shall be shamed.so i find the fact most churches are in violation of gods laws in fact make no images of me or my creation{10 comandments} we have false jesus with long hair in our churchs and bibles ect. leanardo de vinchy start the falseness.cathlics 700straight years have had only italian popes. whos winning !

Very true it also said not to worship any idols, you wouldn't happen to possess any crosses baring the only begotten son of the lord. now would ya, a fare assumption no offense, and speaking of the pope why does a man who sells heaven and GOD like a HOPE diamond, why would he be afraid of death, why would he feel compelled to tour the world in a bullet-proof box & i know he has been shot before. myself in his shoe i would have been happy to die, if my "FAITH" in God was that storng...... and that note it is nice to meet and read you all. remember go to church and worship all those idols.....:)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins