Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Strutting

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Daniel Johnson on October 18, 2002 21:59:17 UTC

I have little interest in whether anyone believes I am "strutting and posing with puffery." I came here to exchange ideas, not to defend myself against personal attacks (and accusing me of "strutting and posing with puffery" is such an attack).
If you had read my earlier posts, you would already know why I choose to assume that God does not lie.
And I owe no one an explanation of what my relationship is with God, least of all someone who would demand that I pronounce publicly the details of that relationship.
So, why do you sign "Cordially" when your previous words are so at odds with that one word?

--Yours curiously, Daniel

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins