Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Har Har... But Wrong On Both Counts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tabitha on February 21, 2000 05:05:40 UTC

: : Beelzebub: : : Look out, Hyperiongate! Tenacious is a false prophet! She jokes the people without scruple! Be careful what you believe!!! : : :)=) : : ------------------------ : : Me? What'd I do? : : Okay okay.

: : However, I'm not a prophet... for whom? Satan? To tear christains away from God? People turn away from God all on their own... Satan doesn't need me.

: : P.S. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not a female... c'est dommage.

: Beelzebub: : Hey, that with the “she” was probably only a typing error...LOL : ”c'est dommage”??? What does that mean? I don’t understand that language! :(

Is'nt that where the cosmological arrow of time comes into play: where the universe is expanding rather than contracting. contrary to symmetry "T".

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins