Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks, I Read Your Too.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 18, 2002 05:01:00 UTC

"Yes, I will spout off, becuase you are being a self-rightous child...Noone on this forum has yet to have even budged you a little on your beliefs...Both good and bad...Good, because you are strong in your beliefs; Bad, because you believe the wrong thing...The world isn't 6,000 years old!"

You've convinced me. 'The world isn't 6,000 years old'. What an argument. Even I can't escape that inexorable logic.

I've got some questions for you.

Have you ever heard of embryonic recapitulation? If so, do you believe it is evidence for evolution?

Have you ever heard of Piltdown man? If so, do you believe he is evidence for evolution?

Have you ever heard of Nebraska man? If so, do you believe he is evidence for evolution?

Have you ever heard of Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis? If so, do you believe it is evidence for evolution?

Please answer these. If you don't know of some, look on the internet.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins