Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Wonder Why I Treat You So Well; It's No Problem !

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 17, 2002 20:16:29 UTC

Harv wrote:
"Why do you treat us this way? I'm trying to defend you here."

My gentle honesty with you is what I consider to be normal interaction. Thank you for clarifying
what you want us to think you are "trying to" do.
You are released from the duty. I request you stop doing that any more.

Harv wrote:
"I'm trying to show that you are good guy."

Again, you clarify what you want us to think you are "trying to" do. Please stop.

Harv wrote:
"Why do you turn on me like that?"

Plesae explain. Do you mean that you want your ideas to be accepted without honest feedback, even when you are representing the ideas of someone else, and that person says you're misrepresenting them?

Harv wrote:
"Did your parents turn on you as a child? Please tell me what happened."

There's no "me" there, is there, anonymous guy?
Imagine a loudspeaker requesting you tell it about your parents. That's what you are, Harv.
Anonymous. And of course, if you are a licensed counselor, you would deserve to have your license revisited. There is a code of ethics in the field. Not all counselors follow it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins