Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Infinidi

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by land ho on February 16, 2000 19:50:43 UTC

Land Ho. Thar yonder I sight the mountain peaks covered in snow, I sight the green trees flourishing in what must be the word of God manifest as the beauty of nature. Thank God for God and that God does not demand I label myself as anything to anyone except myself. I know of God's unity with Christ and I know of Christ having felt his own separation from God, for he didn't feel correct in claiming himself good, the label of good being reserved only for his father who is in heaven, Amen. So I can love god and his works through Christ without ever having to claim myself a Christian. Claiming oneself to others as being a servant of God is not necessarily the truth for we fool ourselves and others but never God, Amen. Land Ho, our ship is soon to land, the promise unfolds. The mists of ignorance lift and the serpent of wisdom strikes and humanity opens her eyes to the truth and the truth is God. No matter what we call ourselves or others, regardless of our own beliefs, even if we believe in freedom of choice. Truth is God, regardless of belief. Amen

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins