Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Reply From Cerpico To Harv.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Pj Boyle on October 16, 2002 02:21:54 UTC

True. But if space exists then so must time . and if God exists then God can only occupy all of the above and no less nor no more. All three exist as infinites and thus eternal. I do not wish to take away from 'mans' definition of God. That perception must exist in order for man to exist with some resemblance to order. And order itself suggests a truth. And if truth exists then there can only be one truth else there would be no
truth at all. The argument can be made Therefore, that if a single truth exists then so does God. This places the basic "laws" of our universe into perspective. Mankind merely has trouble in defining a God due mankinds' natural tendency to be finite. Hence our dilimma and hence our many strifes in the name of ....
Hope I shed a little more light on to my small riddle.
'crimzon'aka cerpico

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins