Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Aaron

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 16, 2002 01:39:51 UTC

"Kinds"

Why don't you just say "Kingdoms" and show your true irrationality?

Do you really think that baby dinosaurs are "easy to handle"? This is no longer a debate for me...it is entertainment.

Have you ever heard of atrofeed? All of these animals(I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt), packed like sardines, on the ark...How do they move? If they don't, their muscles would turn to mush...DON'T even try to tell me that Noah and his extended family could accomplish "walking" these animals...I gave you a BIG benefit of my doubt by allowing you to say that Noah and Co. could have enough time to feed the animals...that would be more than a full time job(Don't forget that some of these animals like to eat at night, like the bat)...But to think that they had time to "walk" them? Please!

And to actually have the audacity to tell the rational people(not the twin creationists, of course) at this forum that they had enough room to store enough to eat! Some of the dinosaurs that were supposedly "stored" aboard the ark are known to have eaten for most of the waking day(that means they need constant attention)...How about the Brachiasaurus(the one with the really long neck)? Did he stay a baby the whole time he was aboard? What you don't get is that these dinosaurs don't grow at the same rate as humans do...They grow MUCH faster.

You make me laugh at your irrationality.

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins