Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ok.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 15, 2002 15:52:17 UTC

Before I continue to escalate our arguement, I would like to clarify something.

Harv is saying I am irrational because I believe that Noah's ark is not a fairy tale. He want's me out of this forum because he says my irrational beliefs are tearing down this forum. He said as long a I believe in noah's ark, he will want me taken out of this forum.

Harv is basically saying that I must not argue against evolution. Most creationist believe in Noah's ark (and why shouldn't they, it is completely feasable). He is simply picking noah's ark as something which, if you don't want to know, sounds ridiculous. If I were to start a debate about any other creation idea, he would do the same as he is right now. I believe what the Bible says, and noah's ark is completely feasable.
Harv has of yet to show me anything which would prove otherwise. Here are some links if you actually want to know the facts of the ark.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/Magazines/tj/docs/v8n1_ArkSafety.asp

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/Magazines/docs/cen_v19n2_animals_ark.asp

No matter what I do, I will be irrational in Harv's eyes. He will only say I am rational if I believe what he does. So how can I debate with him? If anyone is 'ruining' this forum, it is Harv, because he is stopping debate about creation/evolution.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins