Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Blaah.....b-l-a-a-h.....b...-...l...-...a...-...a...-...h.......

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on October 15, 2002 07:30:10 UTC

What's good about your creation hobby or belief?
It's good fun to find alternate ways a thing could have been done. You sharpen your math skills. There's motivation for you to learn various facts, appparently.

What's bad about your creation hobby or belief?
Unless I'm mistaken, Christian versions of history do not deny the ecological disasters which HAVE taken place in recent times, which were caused by human beings. If you proceed in the faith that mainstream science is wrong and
God is going to prevent FUTURE ecological disasters, you kressy kressy fella.
Of course, it's possible. But please tell us if God promised Sam to suddenly save us from the consequences of our accumulations of environmentally unsound practices. I have received no such promise. Ironically, by denying environmental warnings, Rush Limbaugh and George Bush and the conservatives will probably just help the radicals take over in the long run. We needed to start taking some new courses long ago that we've neglected.

Don't bother to tell me my post doesn't deserve a reply, Sam. I truly don't think you know your
way around this topic enough to interest me.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins