Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mike, Harv, Did You Read Sam's Post Here?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 15, 2002 02:48:04 UTC

I didn't even read all of your bullshit...I don't know how you can tell me this and actually believe it...You sound like the media...You jump on me making one mistake(surface temp. of the sun), and you twist my side of the argument by saying that you answered all of my posts(towards you, presumably)...What is going on in your twisted mind? If someone were to come up with all of the evidence and prove you were wrong, I KNOW that you wouldn't accept it...pity...

I want to live in the fantasy world you are in..."Mt. Everest was formed AFTER(you put emphasis on this) the flood"...Do you really believe this???

I could go on and on, but two things will happen: You will post some link(which Harv said was basically BS, and I agree with him), and you will say that you were right(or you will at least say that I didn't prove you wrong, which is the same thing)...

I am tired of your childish intellect...GROW UP!

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins