Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Ah Ha/ If We Have It, I Want It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on February 8, 2000 17:36:40 UTC

: : : : When i read that Ah book i saw that whole story.

: :Where is this book Search for Ah? : I understand we finally found the unified field theory? : Whoever knows, I need to understand. : Contact me at the white house...

bzrd here: I feel I can speak for my forum-mates in saying that I/we are not impressed with your [all?] "heavier than thou" New Age attitude[s?]. Romans 1 vs. 18/22 ..... For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood of the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are with out excuse: Because that, when they knew God, THEY GLORIFIED HIM NOT AS GOD, niether were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish hearts were darkened. PROFESSING THEMSELVES WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins