Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ahh I See...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on October 15, 2002 00:40:11 UTC

"Heck, if accreditation is such a bad thing, then why are creationists flocking in grad programs trying to be accredited?"

Since when is acreditation a bad thing? The schools are getting acredited, most of the schools are small, thus as they are finnally growing large enough to apply for acreditation they are in most cases getting it.

"It's funny, you actually seem more rational."

Thank you. I think that it might be that I have matured a lot in the last few months. That and I actually used to believe in evolution, but was convinced other wise, so I can be convinced I have an open mind and I do admit that certain evidence is for creation and certain is for evolution I just believe that creation has the upper hand. I read a lot about new scientific ideas in respectable magaizines such as Science Weekly (I think that is what it is called) or Discover. I do know alot more than most people at my age level honestly, not that I'm saying that I'm smarter, I just pay more attention than most people do.

I understand why you are saying such things like the funny room. Your angry that what you have said hasn't convinced us an thus you restort to name calling and the calling to get rid of us. I am honestly ashamed of somebody who I hold in high esteem saying these things. You taught me before about dealing with things like this, which I gratefully thank you, but why did you change? Please prehaps we should all start over and forgive each other of our differences. Pick a topic and I will gladly debate with you about it in a calm and respectable manner. Also if the evidence is on your side I will believe you, just remeber that I'm still learning many concepts and thus if you say something I may not understand it at first, but I'm sure we can work around those problem parts.

Thanks in good friendship,
-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins